Thursday, October 6, 2011

MY Photo Passion Reconizing Your Eye # 4

1. I found it hard to just select my inspiration file... do I chose by clairity of picture, Subject, on & on. However I did get several picked.
2. Themes- Well I already knew I was very drawn to water elements and nature in general no matter where I am.
2 b,c,d -As for Light & composition & elements of design, Well I am sure I fall short on all of those, but that is why I am taking these types of courses to learn more about it. Up until now I have taken pictures for the pure love of what I see. The more untouched it is the better.
2 e- AS for color I am big on BLING in my pictures... absolutly LOVE Colors. My daughter now 27, still crenghes when she thinks of the some of the colors I dressed her up in the 80's.
2 f-  I love being known as someone that is always happy and not afraid to be herself... that includes my wild colors too. Pictures, Decorating.
3. I know that I want to capture as much Nature as I can, even as a child I have feared growth and destruction on so many nature places and so afraid they would n't be there for my kids and grandkidos.

Pictures,
1- sunrise is right out my front door in Rockport Tx,
2- Azelias in someones yard in Fulton Tx,
3- Blanco State Park in Blanco Tx,
4 & 5 - were in Colorado last year.
6 Is for the pride that I have for all the freedoms we have here in America.

8 comments:

  1. Fantastic images Rosemary! Wow, that sunrise out your front door is just gorgeous. I would love a view like that! It is great to see what you have identified. I can feel your love of natural places, and of course water, in these images. Keep following that intuition of yours - it knows what it's doing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rosemary these are incredible pictures. I love how you described each one and also let us know alot about you. Thank you for sharing so much. PS The colors in each picture is truly beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful sunrise - I'd love to see that in my door every morning. : )

    The Colorado shot of the mountain with the wreath of fog around it -- it is just lovely!

    This was an interesting exercise wasn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the reflection photo especially I just really like reflection shots and i really like the clouds too very moody

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have some lovely nature shots - the one of the lake is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are really great photos! You do a wonderful job capturing these scenes. The sunrise, reflected foliage, and changing clouds over the pasture are my favorites! Nice and thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete