Wednesday, October 5, 2011

My Photo Passion -Familar Subject Photo Shoot # 3

Yeahee me, I was concerned - what was I going to take  50 pictures of... but I listened to my intitution and asked hubby to take me to the park behind the airport in Fulton Tx. I wasn't even set up when this Bird flew by and as if to say... here I am.  The Bird is that Little white dot way in the back before the marsh grass.
1. It wasn't any supprise to find myself going to the water for my subject.
2. As I took the 50 pictures I did try differnt settings, zoomed, sport setting, bright sun/beach pictures etc. Most people would rather take pictures by them selves... well I am the opposite I feel calmer and safe to concentrate on my picture taking when I know my wonderful hubby is near by. He always has my back.
3. The Bird in Flight & catching the Fish were my 2 prize pictures that I am so proud of. Pure Joy at being able to catch these moments.
4. I currently don't have any editing software and have never tried to edit them.
5. Excited would would be understatement.
6. I enjoyed listening to my intitution for my intention. Don't think I would change a thing. Can't really explain how much additional confidence this exersise gave me.
Thank you Kat and everyone else for the vote of confidence.

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful shots. I have a few heron shots but they're tough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous opportunity to photograph that gorgeous bird, Rosemary! You did a beautiful job. I can see why you are so excited! I'm glad that you listened to your intuition, and am so happy that it has increased your confidence. That's the idea! I can't wait to see what comes next. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rosemary all three shots are beautiful but the middle one is my favorite. It is really incredible. The only editing software I use is Picasa and it is free to download it. I have found it to be fun to use it but none of your pictures need it. They are awesome just the way they are.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! The middle one is my favorite as well. I too love the water...glad you listened to your intuition!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That middle shot is fantastic! I would be excited as well to have captured something that gorgeous :)

    I'm a newbie when it comes to editing as well - all I've used is what comes on in Iphoto! But I agree with Ginny, with shots like yours I don't think you need it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rosemary, these are terrific. You got two really great shots. You even got the bird in flight. And no editing?? Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that you know what you need and work to make it happen. Your photos are beautiful. What a gift to find this bird! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete