Monday, October 3, 2011

my photo Passion Inspiration Lesson # 2

We were suppose to resist Photo journaling about this lesson.. But I couldn't. I did enjoy this process which confirmed that I must be a fish out of water so to speak... I don't typically take people pictures...it all about nature for me, at least up to this point. I became acutely aware that I strive to get a water element in as many of them as I can, Sky & clouds over water, ponds, trees, lakes even birds. I have always needed to be near a water element for as far back as I can remember. My 1st trip to New Mexico, I felt lost until I finally came accross a stream up in Redriver. this Gal needs her H20, alted or unsalted, frozen or running.

4 comments:

  1. Water is such a spectacular subject - so inspiring! Lovely to read your inspiration post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you couldn't resist Rosemary! You just have the excitement bursting out of you. I like that you are so clear about your affinity to water. Continuing to bring that to your photography will help it connect to your heart. I can't wait to see the Inspiration File - exercise coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rosemary, I found you! Love the new site. It is sooooo relaxing! I adore your work....dare I say, I am a big fan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hear you Rosemary. I love water too, the reflections, shapes, and sound. I enjoyed reading your post even without the image.

    ReplyDelete